- Moving house
– Skip bins come in handy before and after your move. Before moving you can clear unwanted hard rubbish as well as general junk. Bins can be hired for up to a week giving you plenty of time to sort out what you don’t need at your new house. After your move, skip bins are perfect to get rid of those cardboard boxes and other materials used to shift house.
- Spring clean
– Hiring a skip bin is a good way of getting rid of what you don’t want anymore. Be it old boxes in the shed, toys, furniture, broken tools and electrical items or the old BBQ. A skip bin is the perfect solution to properly dispose of all your unwanted junk.
– Skip bins are perfect for home renovations as they come in a range of sizes. Be it a small bin for a bathroom or laundry remodel to large skips for house extensions. Skip bins hold tiles, bricks, glass and furniture, and many other things that can’t go in your normal rubbish.
– From simple pruning to whole yard transformations, hiring a skip minimises rubbish build-up while your landscaping project is coming together.
- Deceased estate clean out
– This is a hard time for families and friends, sorting out possessions. Hiring a skips allows you to safely and quickly dispose of furniture, white goods and unwanted rubbish.
Tips before hiring a skip
Want to de-clutter your home, office or workplace and get rid of unwanted waste? The best option is to hire a skip bin from Green Skip Bins Adelaide. Before hiring a skip, there are some things to consider.
The first question to ask is how much waste do I have? As a general rule, it is better to overestimate and get a bigger bin than one that is too small as you may need to hire another one that will cost you extra. Also, bins cannot be overloaded as there are strict transport rules making it illegal to transport safely.
Placement of the bin
Bins must be placed within the boundaries of your property, otherwise a permit will need to be arranged through your council. This process can take can take up to three days, depending on the council that serves your area.